CE CERTIFICATION: BART-M LLC ENTERS THE EU MARKETS
On January 19, 2021, LLC BART-M was honored to receive a European Certificate of Quality (Certificate of Compliance).
Such certification means that the product meets the requirements of the Technical Regulations of the European Union and has a special CE mark.
Now the company LLC “BART-M” is allowed to supply its equipment to the markets of the EU countries without any technical barriers. We are guaranteed to be able to arrange all the documents you need.
What is CE certification?
The CE mark appeared back in 1985. The main purpose of this designation was to create specific requirements for the safety and quality of goods that were delivered to the EU markets. Today, CE certification is also applied to products from Asia, North and South America.
The abbreviation CE in French means “European conformity” – conformité européenne, namely a European certificate of quality. Certificates of Conformity issued by accredited bodies of SIA International Center for Quality Certification – ICQC (SIA International Quality Certification Center – ICQC) are recognized throughout the European Community.
To obtain the CE marking, we needed:
- ensure that each unit of goods complies with the mandatory requirements of EU directives;
- provide products with access to the EU market;
- enable the product to move freely through the markets of countries that are members of the European Union.
The certificate indicates fair competition between manufacturers, because such a sign increases responsibility and the need to regularly comply with requirements. The certificate is valid for five years, after which it must be renewed.
Benefits of obtaining CE certification for BART-M customers
For LLC BART-M, CE certification is an important stage in the development of the enterprise and the products themselves. Thus, the potential buyer understands that the manufacturer does not stand still, but continues to develop and manufacture new equipment that meets the standards of the country of delivery.
In addition, Certificate of Compliance allows you to:
- Attract more retailers and dealers who prefer to sell only certified products. So our equipment will become more accessible for residents of Europe.
- Sell products even in those EU countries where special, more stringent rules apply for the sale of only certified goods. Wherever you live, we will be able to officially supply you with the necessary goods.
- The buyer is more confident in the product with the CE mark, because such products do not harm health and life, they are tested and evaluated in accordance with industry standards. You will no longer have reason to doubt the quality.
For BART-M, the European certificate (Certificate of Compliance) is not only an opportunity to demonstrate advanced production and new products, but also a way to confirm and maintain your image of a bona fide manufacturer.