Pellet production line
Sawdust are supplied to the bunker-transporter. Then with the help of screw it goes to screener. Through the stone catcher, shredded material is delivered to the hammer mill by a screw transporter. It grinds the material to 1-3 mm fraction and blows it into the cyclone-settler
- Transporter for straw bales
- Shredder/ Crusher.
- Hammer mill with stone catcher.
- Cyclones with sluice gates.
- Air filtration equipment.
- Electricity control boxes (2 units).
- Pellet press OGM-1/5 (equipment set)
- Packing into Big Bags equipment
Sawdust are supplied to the bunker-transporter. Then with the help of screw it goes to screener. Through the stone catcher, shredded material is delivered to the hammer mill by a screw transporter. It grinds the material to 1-3 mm fraction and blows it into the cyclone-settler. Dust goes out from the cyclones to the air filtration equipment. From the cyclone-settler, grinded wood pieces enter screw transporter, then bunker, from which, through batcher and mixer – to the pellet press OGM-1,5A. Material, with the help of the rollers, is pressed through the rotating ring die(matrix) holes and pellets are formed. On the outer side of the ring die, a knife cut off the pellets at the desired length. After extrusion pellets reach 90-100°C temperature and are transported into the cooler, where their temperature goes down to 25°C. This sets up the lignin and hardens the product, and contributes to maintain its quality during storage and handling. Finally it is screened, so as to separate the residual fines which are generally re-used in the process. Dust free pellets are then ready for storage, fed into the packaging equipment and packed in to big bags (600-1200 kg).
Benefits of pellets made by our press:
- strong and tight
- no-waste process
- no additional binders other than water
- up to five times higher energy value than raw not pressed material
- simpler maintenance
- longer possibility to store pellets without the threat of decay
- takes up less space
- suitable for use in communal services and private homes
- long burning time
- low ash content
- convenient to use
- convenient transportation
Pellets are used as:
- combined heat and power (CHP) for the heat supply districts
- boiler housing and communal services
- in cauldrons and fireplaces for heating of private houses
- bedding in the stables, farms
Відгуків немає, поки що.